Built in 1938 for Paul and Helen Porter Priybil by Delano & Aldrich with Olmsted landscaping. It was designed as a 'French Manor House' and sits near the water in Glen Cove. The Glen Cove Municipal Golf Course sits literally all around this house, but the town sold the actual structure along with 6 acres to someone who clearly left it to rot. It still sits dormant, gates locked, full of derelict cars and dead leaves. Click HERE to see Bogheid on google earth.