'Kiluna Farm', the Ralph Pulitzer estate designed by Walker & Gillette c. 1910 in North Hills. Pulitzer was the son of Joseph Pulitzer and publisher of the New York World. The estate also consisted of a pool, bathhouse and garden with a lily pond and pergola designed by Charles Platt, and a tennis court by James O'Connor. Pulitzer sold the house in 1938 to William S. Paley, who owned the estate until 1980. In 1990 the house burned by arson and was demolished. Click HERE to see where 'Kiluna Farm' sat on google earth. Pictures from Architectural Record, 1914.