Built for Winthrop Williams Aldrich c. 1926, possibly by William Truman Aldrich, in Brookville. Aldrich was president and chairman of the board of Chase National Bank and U.S. Ambassador to Great Britain for 5 years in the 1950's. The estate sat on over 100 acres and was eventually sold to Alfred Gwynne Vanderbilt II who owned the house for half a decade. The property has since been subdivided. Click HERE to see 'Broadhollow' on google earth.