Sunday, March 28, 2010
'Applegreen' Entrance Then & Now
The front entrance to 'Applegreen' as seen in the 1920s and in 2010. At the time of the above photograph the house was the Willard Straight estate, originally designed by McKim, Mead & White with alterations by Delano & Aldrich for Straight c. 1912 in Old Westbury. Click HERE for more on 'Applegreen'.